With new guidelines to keep you safe MVP Elite Fitness is classified as a WEIGHT LOSS CENTER and not a “gym" classification.
- All sessions are appointment based only. I will continue to keep the studio as appointment scheduled training.
* there is no at-will come and go training.
- Sessions will all be 1 on 1 unless you share that time with family. Max of 3 to share 1700sq/ft space.
- Everyone will have their temperature checked prior to entering the building. Please wash your hands or utilize one of the hand sanitizer stations.
- I will continue to sanitize all equipment prior to each session.
- I can provide clients/members masks upon request.
I will continue you service my clients and new members to the best of my abilities in a sanitized environment. These guidelines are in place and we will follow all guidelines provide by the state of Texas.
By coming in, you acknowledge that while complete prevention of any sickness including our current pandemic is not 100% preventable, MVP is doing everything capable to keep everyone safe.
With years of success and experience we are capable of analyzing your body and creating a fitness plan that will help you reach your goals. Plans include healthy eating and exercise, to ensure the best results for all clients.
Adapting new fitness habits can be difficult and hard to finish. The goal is to change your view on fitness, so that it becomes part of who you are and your lifestyle. Practicing healthy habits will set the path to a healthy lifestyle.
"100% Committed to ensuring you reach your goals. Professional, Knowledgeable and fun to work with! "He keeps you laughing and smiling the entire time!.. "
- Courtney Stearns
"100% Committed to ensuring you reach your goals. Professional, Knowledgeable and fun to work with!"
- Sheila Joyce
"Robin is the most amazing trainer I have ever met! Not only will he work hard to help you achieve your goals... he will keep your workouts fun and engaging!... "
- Viv Lynn
"He will definitely will help you reach your fullest potential!"
- Tiffany Womack
I take your fitness goals seriously.
Losing weight and gaining muscle can be challenging.
My mission is to help you overcome hurdles and reach your goals with an individualized fitness plan.